Monday, April 6, 2009

Gray Area

Here are some scans of various comissioned drawings I did at the Emerald City Comic Con in Seattle this weekend. They each took around an hour to draw and were toned with shades of cool gray Prismacolor alcohol markers on 8.5" x 11" bright cardstock paper. The convention was fun, but a two day diet of Top Pot donuts only sounds good on paper.


Here, the request was to do my take on any Iron Man costume, so I did my own simple version of War Machine

Devil Woman Assassin. Yeah.

I'm not too happy with Catwoman's right hand resting on her hip like that

2 comments:

  1. I dunno - I often find myself resting my hand on my ass...in my latex suit. with ears and a tail. in a supermodel-like fashion.

    yes. totally natural.

    (srsly - it's a good drawing)

    ReplyDelete