Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sketchy Behavior

For the next week and a half, I have three projects overlapping each other: penciling/inking Fantastic Four, penciling/inking issues from a TBA Wildstorm mini-series, and penciling/inking a 17 page Fables story for Vertigo. All just in time for the holidays, but I am not complaining, given the economy. And, here in Portland, OR, we are still snowed in, so I have the time to do nothing but draw.

Today's post are some panel roughs for The Fantastic Four, which I will later blow up and trace and tighten. Just for fun, I re-sketched the figure of Sue, larger. I am happier with the smaller figure, which has a spontaneity and energy in the pose that the larger drawing lacks. I also gave her a knife. And different hair. I guess she's not really Sue anymore.



No comments:

Post a Comment